- In order to best serve you, Boxboxshirt collects two kinds of information: (1) personal information that you submit to us, and (2) non-personal information, such as your IP address and the web pages you visit on our site.
- Unless we request your specific consent, we will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by you to us, and for other compatible uses allowed under the law.
- If you submit feedback, questions, or requests for information about our products or services, we may request your name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address in order to respond to your inquiries. Boxboxshirt may collect and store the information you choose to provide us to send you information about Boxboxshirt from time to time. We will not spam you, and we will not sell your information to third parties.
- Boxboxshirt may collect non-personal information through referrers, IP addresses, and various environmental variables. A “referrer” is information your web browser passes along to a server that references the URL from which you came. An “IP address” is a number used by computers on a network to identify your computer and transmit data to you. An “environmental variable” may include, among other things, the domain from which you access the internet, the time you accessed our site, the type of web browser, operating system, or platform you used, the pages you visit on our site, and the addresses of the websites you visit before and after leaving our site. Boxboxshirt may collect IP address information with the goal of administering our website and gathering broad demographic information.
- Boxboxshirt is an Online Service Provider (OSP), that allows you to choose from millions of unique apparel designs from a multitude of different vendors. When you place an order, your email information is shared with those vendors solely with the goal of fulfilling your order. Other than that, we will never use, sell or otherwise disseminate your personal information to a third party.
- Reasonable security measures will be in place to protect your personal information from loss or theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to reasonably protect your information, such as restricted access to paper files, firewalls, encryption, and secure authentication methods. Boxboxshirt also periodically employs third-party experts to review our security procedures, confirm their effectiveness, and suggest enhancements. However, while we take those commercially reasonable steps to secure and protect information transmitted via our website, especially personal data, complete privacy or blanket security on the Internet cannot be guaranteed.
- In the event of a breach of our security, Boxboxshirt will take all reasonable and necessary steps to address the problem and keep our users informed and updated on any possible ramifications.